Double Bolt Lock
- A typical application is where the electrical and pneumatic supplies to the machine are switched on and the access doors of the Hazardous area are locked close.
- In a situation when machine power is ON and process is in operation.
- The Key A is in the key cabinet. Key B is trapped in the power switch Interlock.
- Key C is trapped in Interlock of Access Doors to the hazardous area.
- To enter the Hazardous Area first Power is switched OFF as per the following sequence.
- Insert Key A in the power switch lock and shift Power switch to Locked OFF position.
- Remove Key B and insert Key B in the Access door lock allowing door to open.
- Remove Key C allowing door to remain open.
To restart system complete operation is to be reversed
Salient Features of The Double Bolt Lock:-
- Manufactured from Stainless Steel (SS 316).
- Robust, reliable and simple design with minimum parts.
- Easy and hassle free operation.
- Maintenance free.
- Ergonomic key position.
- Trapped Linear key Concept.
- Uniquely coded keys for safety of system.
- Key codes are recorded, for easy replacement and to avoid use of duplicate keys.
- Spare keys and Master keys are available on the request of customer.