Critical Area Access Lock
This is the application of Single Key Bolt Lock.
There are many hazardous areas in a plant where unauthorised access of operators is not allowed. In the event of any unauthorised person accesses the power station and shuts down the complete electricity of the plant, this can lead to unwanted stoppage of the plant which can lead to serious consequences.
PSS Single Key Bolt Lock is mounted on the Main Switch in such a way that power can be switched OFF or ON only by inserting/removing a coded linear key.
This system restricts unauthorised access to the plant.
- On shore and Offshore Oil & Gas process plants
- Gas distribution networks / Pipe lines
- Oil and gas Loading jetties and storage stations
- Tank farms
- Railways tankers and filling depots.
- Pipeline pigging systems
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Water processing and Distribution
- Waste disposal
- Nuclear Power plants
- Pulp and paper Industry
- Flare systems
- Valve Systems
- Safety Relief Systems
- Tanker Loading
- Ethylene Furnaces
- Co2 Deluge Systems
- Boiler Bottom Blow Down
- Pig Traps
- Reactors / Pressure Vassels
- Critical Work Area Locking Systems